Name: Stichting (=Foundation) CNV Internationaal
Tax number: 851304485
Public Benefit Organisation
CNV Internationaal is recognized as a Public Benefit Organization (ANBI) in the Netherlands. The approval came into effect on January 12, 2012.
3561 GG Utrecht
P.O. Box 2475
3500 GL Utrecht
+ 31 30 751 1260
+ 31 30 751 1100
CNV Internationaal’s mission is to contribute to Decent Work in developing countries by applying the CNV principles of international solidarity, individual responsibility, social dialogue and pluralism.
CNV Internationaal achieves this strengthening of the position of employees in both the formal and informal economy through strong social partners and by promoting sustainability in the chain.
In the Netherlands, CNV Internationaal – together with the CNV Confederation and the CNV trade unions – contributes to Decent Work in developing countries through lobbying, policy and awareness campaigns.
The Board of CNV is also the Board of CNV Internationaal and consits of
- President CNV Internationaal - Anneke Westerlaken
- Secretary / Treasurer CNV Internationaal - Jan-Pieter Daems
- Piet Fortuin: CNV President and President of CNV Vakmensen (CNV Union for private sector employees)).
- Patrick Fey: CNV Vice-president and President CNV Connectief and CNV Overheid en Publieke Diensten (CNV Union for Government and Public Services employees).
- Jan-Pieter Daems: Board member CNV Confederation
- Justine Feitsma: President CNV Jongeren (CNV Youth organisation)
- Anneke Westerlaken (President of CNV Zorg en Welzijn (CNV Connectief), CNV Union for Health and Wellbeing employees.
Who we are | what we do
Click on the pictures for contact information
Click at the pictures for contact information