Who we are - what we do
|Name:||Stichting (=Foundation) CNV Internationaal|
|Public Benefit Organisation||CNV Internationaal is recognized as a Public Benefit Organization (ANBI) in the Netherlands. The approval came into effect on January 12, 2012.|
|Visiting adress||Tiberdreef 4 |
3561 GG Utrecht
|P.O. Box||P.O. Box 2475 |
3500 GL Utrecht
|Telephone||+ 31 30 751 1260 |
+ 31 30 751 1100
CNV Internationaal’s mission is to contribute to Decent Work in developing countries by applying the CNV principles of international solidarity, individual responsibility, social dialogue and pluralism.
CNV Internationaal achieves this strengthening of the position of employees in both the formal and informal economy through strong social partners and by promoting sustainability in the chain.
In the Netherlands, CNV Internationaal – together with the CNV Confederation and the CNV trade unions – contributes to Decent Work in developing countries through lobbying, policy and awareness campaigns.
The Board of CNV is also the Board of CNV Internationaal and consits of
- President CNV Internationaal - Daniëlle Woestenberg
- Secretary / Treasurer CNV Internationaal - Jan-Pieter Daems
- Piet Fortuin: CNV President and President of CNV Vakmensen (CNV Union for private sector employees)).
- Patrick Fey: CNV Vice-president and President CNV Connectief and CNV Overheid en Publieke Diensten (CNV Union for Government and Public Services employees).
- Semih Eski: Board member CNV Vakmensen; board member CNV
- Jan-Pieter Daems: Board member CNV Confederation
- Daniëlle Woestenberg: President CNV Onderwijs (education, part of CNV Connectief); board member CNV
- Justine Feitsma: President CNV Jongeren (CNV Youth organisation)
- Arend van Wijngaarden, President
- Marianne Luyer, Member
- Louise van Deth, Member
Click for contact details