Agreement to Promote Sustainable Forestry
By buying sustainbly produced wood, we make sure our forrests will be conserved for our and future generations. With this sustainably produced forestry, there is a guarantee the forrests are being sustainbly managed and social, ecological and economic factors are taken into account.
- Start: The 22th of March 2017
- Duration: Until the 31th of December 2020
- Stakeholders: 24 parties and the supporting FSC Nederland (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC Nederland.
- Secretary: Stichting Bewust met Hout (Foundation Bewust met Hout)
- Main goals CNV: Participation in the steering committee and boosting the working group 'IMVO risico's' ('IRBC risks')